- Use assets swf instead of swc to have faster startup time.
- Always use splash screens.
- Use Tweener for animations instead of the one built into flex.
- For View based mobile applications, create your own implementation of ViewNavigator than the built in one, as it is slow and heavy.
- Create your own View Manager than relying on built in ViewNavigator as it doesn't cleanup memory properly which is utmost necessary for your poor mobile app.
Mobile Gaming Gets a Performance Boost: Adobe AIR 3.2 with 2D and 3D Hardware Acceleration Announced